The big world of Kindergarten

Brit and I had an appointment to see Dr. Bryan. It wasn’t because of the big boo-boo on the left side of her face after face planting in the dirt (trying to keep up with her big brothers on the bicycle track). It was for those dreaded, mandatory pre-kindergarten shots.

Every kid knows what the word "SHOTS" mean. This tough little girl tried to fight back tears all day. She knew she was in for it! Poor thing.


Her favorite corner of the Doctor's Office

A mouth full of candy will take her mind off what's about to take place
Her eyes tell me she's getting a bit nervous

As always, her wonderful Daddy shows up for support
The inevitable is about to happen and she knows it
I hate this shot (no pun intended)

Whatever toughness was left in her, comes wailing out!

When B.T.C. showed up, he had a surprise for his little girl

We head to COLD STONE to feed away the tears!


I’ll have to admit, I’m not ready for my girl to head off into the big world of kindergarten (urgh!) I’d like to have her all to myself for another year or two or ten!

Comments

candice said…
OF COURSE you had your camera at the Dr. office! :)

Great pics...she will love to look back on those later.

Such a cutie!!
Anonymous said…
Who in the world takes pix at the doctors office. LOL But it was fun looking at them. We all squirmed a little at the pic of the needle. Ouch! Love you Brit! you are so lucky to have great parents!
Lorri said…
Well...I do Christina. Isn't it a great idea? I love capturing life as it happens.
kelli said…
Lorri I love how you take the time to capture these precious moments of your babies growing up...priceless! Love you Brit!
dustin and amy said…
I know just how you feel! I'm gonna miss my little Brody next year!!!
A little prick of the skin is worth all the attention. Love you Britt

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.