1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15

Happy 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15th Anniversary B.T.C.

Without further delay... let me fill you in on our vacation celebration .

We flew to California Thursday afternoon... checked into our room... stepped outside and this was our view... I was beyond thrilled!


There is something so inviting about this place.
It speaks peace to my soul. I'd like to stay F O R E V E R!


We splurged and got some fabulous pampering at the Montage Resort Spa. This served as a reminder that it’s important to pamper oneself.

relaxing by the pool and taking in the view.

My absolute favorite...viewing the sunset from the balcony of our room.
Wow! what a great anniversary... right?!?

When we returned home he surprised me with another little "get away"(that's another post... at a later time)

FIFTEEN years... and I still have a crush on him!






Happy Anniversary Baby!
I look forward to many more years with you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's so exciting! Happy 15th! Love you both!
Whitny said…
I saw the pics of Kelli and Will. So fun to see you both so happy. I am so thrilled for Kelli.

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.