BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.

Woa, I'm already school shopping?!  How is it possible that the summer is gone and school is upon us already? 
 I may not be ready for the kids to go back to school quite yet (I want more vacation time ) but they are.  

Now that the kids have met their teachers (we got lucky, everyone is thrilled with their teacher choice) and have reacquainted themselves with friends they are ready to begin a new school year. 
Britley is a THIRD grader this year.
She is extremely bright and ready to get to work.

Breeley is a FIFTH grader. 
 I can't believe it!  She makes friends easily and is happy to meet her "new friends".

Dawson is in 8th grade. 
 This will be his last year of Jr. High! 
Oh boy- I'm sure he will make it a memorable year (His poor teachers). 
He happens to be the "funny kid" in school. 
We've gotten to know all his teachers a little more than we would have liked to.

Wesley is a Sophomore in High School. 
 School has always come very easy for this one.  It's no surprise that he has filled his schedule with honors classes.

Nathan is a Junior in High School. 
 He's matured into a mighty fine young man.  We couldn't be more proud of him.

Well this is the only shot I got of Dawson. He noticed the camera around my neck and took off.
The girls however were not embarrassed to be seen with mom and dad. They were clinging to their dad.

I might have been a few minutes late to my scheduled workout but wouldn't miss
this for anything.

I'm certain that daddy is giving some last minute encouraging words. 


And off they go...



Comments

Kelly said…
Wow, Lori your kids have grown so much!! So fun seeing there cute faces! Your boys have grown into men! Hope you and your family are doing well. And you look gorgeous too!

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS