PROJECT 52

Week 13
Theme: Just for fun!

This is the photo I submitted...
I used to be really good about carrying my camera around with me and taking at least one photo a day. I learned so much while doing this.

Somehow over time this fizzled. I did not lose my desire or passion for photography, it just got put on the back burner due to my busy schedule.

I needed a kick in the pants when it came to making time for my photography again. I found just what I was looking for when I came across MCP's project 52.

For anyone that might be interested this is how it works...

A theme is provided each week.

Take a picture using the camera of your choice(cell phone, point and shoot, professional, etc.). There is no pressure to snap a professional shot. You can be as creative as you'd like or not. The beauty of this project is it's all about what you want to do. The only rule is that the photo must be taken within the dates of the current week (no old photos folks).

If you don't want to start this project because you didn't start on the first week...uh, get over it! Begin NOW! (if you're into this sort of thing). Snap away. Have fun.

It's so inspiring to look at everyone's work! Everyone interprets the theme differently and it's pretty a-m-a-z-i-n-g to see the diversity. I look forward to seeing the featured photo's each week on MCP's blog and I'm sure you will too(again...if you're into this sort of thing).

Go to mcpactions.com to learn more.

Comments

kelli said…
super love this pic and our girls are loving this long lost game of our generation! hahaha

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.