WEEK 15/52

MCp Project 52 theme for week 15 is... What people think about you.

Well I'm not too sure what others think about me. I'm almost certain that each opinion would be very different because people have such different experiences and backgrounds that help make up their opinions.

This project has curious about how the little people(my kids)see me... I'm pretty sure this is what they see. So this is what was submitted...
It seems I'm always doing laundry. My second true love is...well... it's a tie between my scriptures and the ol' camera(Mr. B.T.C. you are first of course). My eyes are somewhat glued to my laptop and there are days when my phone seems to be glued to my ear.

And...yes...that chocolate is what gets me through it all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i want to know about your life

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.