EASTER 2011

Saturday...
morning we walked to the neighborhood park for an easter egg hunt. This neighborhood goes all out to make it special for the kids.
They separated the little munchkins according to their age. This was brilliant as it kept the older kids from plowing over the little ones when the whistle blew to begin the hunt. This is the west side of the park where the youngest group began collecting plastic Easter eggs.The kids met up with their friends. The east side of the part (older kids) just seconds before the hunt began. And their off...
If you found an empty egg you could turn it in to the Easter Bunny for a bag of goodies. Sadly, my girls were not thrilled about getting their picture taken with the Easter Bunny. Sunday...
is a favorite of mine. We gather in our Sunday best and head to church to worship. I'm grateful for the knowledge of a loving Heavenly Father and feel so very blessed to have the knowledge that the Savior lives. I'm grateful for his perfect love, his perfect example and his perfect life.
After church I snapped a few photos of the kids in their Sunday best.
Oh... how I love to watch these two together. They light up our world!
The kids wake up to find a little treat before heading off to church.
This is the little treat. I'll explain in more detail in another post.
Sunday...
after church we decorated easter eggs. We had a blast! Our hands will prove it.

Comments

Whitny said…
So awesome Lori, great post. Beautiful images of easter fun. So glad that you have a little more time to shoot. Those girls. Wow. I will be watching for them in about 10-12 years. I have some boys in mind.
chrisy said…
Great Easter pictures...looks like u all had a wonderful day. I love the last picture...black and white hands with the colored eggs..AWESOME!!!
CoCo said…
Can I just say???? Lorri you are AMAZING! You're pictures take my breath away. I love you :)

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.