FURRY FRIENDS

This weeks theme for MCP's Project 52 is... Furry friends.

Hmmm...what to do.

Well... we don't have a caterpillar, dog, cat or any furry little friends around our house(I would prefer to keep it that way).

What we do have is drawers and drawers full of furry "stuffed" animals. That will do!

I told the girls all about this weeks assignment and asked if they'd be willing to pose for me. They were beyond thrilled. They scurried off to their rooms and each picked ONE stuffed animal. We agreed that we would snap a couple shots each and pick only ONE photograph to submit.

Dilemma...I'm having a bit of difficulty narrowing it down to ONE. Anyone want to help me pick the photo to submit? I'd really appreciate the help.
ONE:
TWO:
THREE:
FOUR:
And a big squeeze to my two most favorite girls in the whole world who are always so willing to help out when it comes to posing (the perks of having girls).

Comments

chrisy said…
Geezz...hard to decide...all so stinkin cute...but since I have to choose one, I'd pick the first one.
kelli said…
FIRST ONE for me too!
Carroll Family said…
WOW you're girls are SO beautiful!!!
Tracey said…
Hard choice! They are all beautiful but, my favorite is the one of the three of you together! Gorgeous girls, all of you.
CoCo said…
okay...yer killin me sis!!! I pick one b/c of the colors, I pick two b/c it's the most artsy, I pick three b/c it's up close Brit with her fav and she is adorable, and I pick four b/c it's just beautiful. You are the prettiest girls EVER! I'm sorry I can't help you, I just can't decide...unless you make me
CoCo said…
I made Bill vote...he says three

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.