Adopt a 'Do

Do you ever get tired of the same old curls and French braids?

I do!

With two little girls in the house, I'm always looking for cute new ways to do their hair, and I recently came across a hairstyle blog that gave me a little inspiration.

It's full of step-by-step ideas for those of us wanting to spice up our little girls' everyday hairstyles.

So naturally...

I've been practicing.

My favorites so far are the fall-through French braid and the twist-back side ponytail.

So cute!

And thankfully, my girls don't seem to mind being my little guinea pigs while I figure them out.

Just thought I'd pass along the inspiration to all you other mommas who might be getting a little tired of the same curls, ponytails, and French braids.

Sometimes a new ’do is all a girl needs.

Comments

Anonymous said…
SO excited! Thanks for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

CALI TRIP