HALLOWEEN 2012

 Costumes these days are more violent, weirder and shorter than ever! I didn't make time to go out and "find" cute and modest costumes so instead I took the kids back in time to the way I did things as a kid and had them create costumes by looking through old boxes in the attic and using things we already had around the house. It actually turned into a fun event.  

This is what they came up with...

Brit and Bree wanted to hang out, 80's style.




I'm still not sure who Dawson and Wesley ended up being because during this quick photo shoot they imitated several different voices. They had me laughing so hard that my stomach ached. I had a hard time keeping the camera still while shooting. 




Although our oldest didn't have a desire to dress up (too old for that sort of thing) I photographed him anyway! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.