SISTERS

My sisters met me in Utah over 4th of July. We were sad that our three brothers were not able to come because of work schedules. We missed them.

We cherished every moment we had together.  We talked. We shared beauty secrets.  We cooked. We baked.  We exercised everyday together (Chrisy... that was not sweat, it was just my body crying). You worked us hard and we had a blast.



  We took long walks. We watched movies. We hiked. We visited nature trails.







Our husbands took us on dates. Our kids put on skits for us(we've got talent). We played games and laughed so hard at the little ones. Especially when we played the candy game. The cute little one in front of the pack(pink skirt, yellow tank top) will kick your butt if you try to take her candy. See how proud she looks holding up her strawberry push pop. She went to battle for that thing and let me tell you... she doesn't mess around!
I would have never guessed that this would be one of my girls favorite activities. Catching snakes?!?  Apparently around this time of year they have plenty to hunt(and catch...and try to keep as a pet. Uh, NOT!). They gained confidence after watching their Uncle Bill catch and play with them.  He's the uncle in the family that loves ALL animals.

Our boys enjoyed long boarding together.

This was a little bizarre.  Maybe not for the country folks but definitely for those of us that live in the city.


I'm grateful for the quality time we had together as a family. Being together is always priceless.  Girls...I miss you already! I'm sorry this week had to come to an end.

I'll be posting more pictures real soon!

Comments

CoCo said…
AWE!!! I love it :) Priceless!!
Michelle said…
LOVE the Pictures! Thanks for posting, Hopefully next time we can come too!!!

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.