SMOOCHES



I love how these two are the best of friends.  They do everything together. Breeley bought new lipsick with some of her birthday money (already... at age nine?!? ).  

After being in front of a mirror for quite a while and L-O-T-S of giggles this is what they looked like when they came out. 

I wanted to get a picture of them. I asked for a serious face. They kept puckering up and giggling so here you go.  I just snapped away.






How does one make it through life without a sister? I'm so glad they have each other.

These two were supposed to be in bed, asleep! I made my rounds just like I do every night checking up on each child to make sure they were safe and asleep(for some reason I sleep better if I have one last glimpse of them before I retire for the night).

This is what I found...at 11:00pm?!?

You know what I did about it?

Absolutely nothing! Well, I take that back. I stood by their door (hiding of course) and listened to them talk to each other.  It was one of those s-w-e-e-t moments I'll absorb and store away forever.
Brit made glasses, a mustache and a beard out of play-doh for her baby doll. Hmmm... What I nice touch?!?

Comments

CoCo said…
awe! I love it :) especially the beard and stach. You know that brought on the giggles. Too stinkin cute!!
Chasity S. said…
lol that's hilarious! It reminds of me and my sister when we were little. I looooove your photos and photography by the way! It's amazing! :)
Anonymous said…
they are super cute ;)

KB

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.