UP CLOSE


MCP Project 52
Week 29/52 Theme: Get Close

This is a great theme! I love to get in close when I pick up my camera. I believe it makes a better photograph. After checking out this weeks theme I grabbed my camera and thought I would head out the front door and capture the first thing that I saw.  This was it. It made a nice photograph I thought but  when I capture something I really want it to be unique and I imagined everyone else turning in close-ups of flowers... so... I changed my mind.  


Moments later I heard my daughter practicing her piano. I walked right up c-l-o-s-e to her and captured this.  Yes... much better.  This is not only unique but will hopefully grab at the viewers emotions (at least it does me). I love to hear my kids practice piano. They are getting so good! Wesley has been in Canada for two weeks now and I can't wait for his return so I can not only see his sweet face but listen to him practice piano. He loves it and it shows when his fingers touch the keys.


Comments

CoCo said…
Great photos!! You are so creative sis! I can't wait to hear Wes play!!
Hi Lori...did you get my email about you liking your new neighborhood? Im just wondering if I have an old email....
Lorri said…
Amy I didn't get it. My email is ilorcraig@gmail.com
I l-o-v-e my neighborhood!

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.