Dawson turns 12

I remember shortly after you were born, that special Sunday when your father took you from my arms to give you a name and a father's blessing. I also remember your eighth birthday and how special it was to your father and I as you came up out of the waters of baptism and how grateful I was that your father (a worthy priesthood holder) confirmed you a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Now here we are again, another memorable moment in time where your father once again has placed his hands on your head and this time conferred the Aaronic Priesthood upon you and ordained you to the office of a deacon in the priesthood. Dawson, I hope you remember this day and the importance of it. I also pray that you will follow the example of your father and remain worthy of the priesthood throughout your life.

Your sweet little hands will never be the same again. You will now use them to serve others as you serve the Lord.

We love you! Happy Birthday Son.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.