"ideal setting"

I felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude and appreciation for my sweet little family as I listened to President Eyring’s talk OUR PERFECT EXAMPLE . He said, “ Just as Jesus used a child in His mortal ministry as an example for the people of the pure love they must and could have to be like Him, He has offered us the family as an example of an ideal setting in which we can learn how to love as He loves.”

As I study the scriptures and learn Christlike attributes and try to incorporate them into my life, especially CHARITY and LOVE, I've recognized that I have wonderful examples around me daily... my very own children. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by the LITTLE people in our home. They are so quick to forgive. They have a natural ability to love ALL God’s children. They have a sincere desire to serve and are so full of love. I appreciate their example and agree that in this “ideal setting” I can learn how to love as the Savior loves.

I just wanted to pass along this video that was shared with me. It's just another cute reminder of how children are so willing to forgive and how they avoid letting anger linger. Steve Chandler says, "If you have seen this already, watch it again. You will laugh even harder than you did the first time."

Comments

kelli said…
The kids want to keep watching this one!
Anonymous said…
That is awesome. So are you! Thanks for this post. I needed it today.

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.