halloween night

Did you have a great Halloween? We sure did! While the kids were getting all dressed up in their costumes I ran to get the ol' camera hoping to catch a few photos with what little light was left outside. The kids were alot of fun as they jumped right into character while I snapped away.

We grabbed our BIG bowl of candy and headed off to a nearby neighborhood party. The girls had so much fun trick-or-treating and had even more fun trading candy with their friends. Dawson's fun included joining forces with the other neighbor kids who also had swords. Need I say more?

The two older boys decided to dress alike this year. Can you tell who's who? They went trick-or-treating without their bags and handed off what candy was given to them... to friends. Have I taught them well or what? Such good little nerds!



This one cracks me up. Is this really my sweet little Bree? She
couldn't have lost her front tooth at a better time. It's PERFECT!

Comments

Kennedy said…
Too Cute! I love your blog!
Kelly said…
Cute pics! It was fun seeing you @ the ward party, and @ church! I loved your and Brandons testimony's! I was teary eyed that whole meeting! I think part of it was cause I missed that ward so much, that it felt like I was home just for an hour! We miss you guys!
chrisy said…
Love the costumes! Nice to see you agree Kipp is a nerdy name. That's what Troy wanted to name Reilly...so glad a won that battle :)
kelli said…
Lorri you amaze me at your gift/talent with photography...it helps me want to aspire to be better. Kids you look fabulous! Know your aunt Kelli loves and misses you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
CoCo said…
How aborable. My kids keep asking to watch your blog over and over again! We love and miss you.
Tracey said…
Your pictures are awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.