Shooting for the Moon

Shooting for the moon proved successful!

The moon looked absolutely brilliant last night.

I couldn't resist grabbing my camera, attaching my telephoto lens, and zooming in for a closer look.

It's amazing how something we see so often can suddenly stop us in our tracks.

The craters.

The shadows.

The texture.

All those tiny details that can't really be appreciated with the naked eye.

There's something so magnificent and mysterious about the moon.

So far away...

Yet through the lens of my camera, somehow a little closer.

I love it!

Comments

Karen said…
What an amazing picture!
Carroll Family said…
That really is SO AWESOME!!!
Anonymous said…
Wowzers! What lens did you use? Did you use a tripod? I am so impressed - and have SO much to learn!
Kelly said…
That is CrAzY! I heared tonight there is a Meteor (Sp?) shower! You are so talented
CoCo said…
you took that with your camera? awesoME!

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

CALI TRIP