hot mamma...

Yep, that’s me.

I don’t mean physically. Trust me.

I’ve had f-i-v-e kids. Enough said?

I’m talkin about the kind of hot that leaves this mamma feeling that my toes could literally melt away, perhaps even my entire body within seconds of my bare feet hitting the pavers.

I expect hot weather around here. But jeez, this sizzling heat wave is blazing.

During these scorching, hot- hot -hot- days of summer (have I made my point?) in Arizona, people need to find things to keep them busy during their summer break. Here at the Craig home we just get the person out of the heat and to a cooler place whenever possible.

Now, imagine with me. An ocean view, breathing in that cool, misty air and feeling that slight, wet breeze from the Ocean.

Well now, for me, it's settled. Im outta here! I do believe I hear the faint voice of California calling my name.

I mean, seriously, who needs a vacation worse than the one who just had one?

Comments

Clint & Janet said…
You can run away, you can hide, but eventually you must join the rest of us here. Get back here, we miss you. See you on the 14th!
Lorri said…
Janet, your right. I had to come back. It sure was nice hiding out for a little while though.
jackie said…
i am not gonna lie my summer has been wonderful and i feel for you!!! i miss you guys so much. i am missing teaching lately and have thought about you. you guys look great!

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.