Hot Hot Hot!

Yep...

That's me.

And no, I don't mean physically.

Trust me.

I've had f-i-v-e kids.

Enough said.

I'm talking about the kind of hot that makes you wonder if your flip flops are actually optional because your feet might melt to the pavers before you make it across the patio.

Living in Arizona, I expect hot weather.

But wow...

This heat wave has taken things to a whole new level.

It's the kind of heat where opening the front door feels like opening the oven to check on dinner.

The kind of heat where the steering wheel becomes a weapon.

The kind of heat where you sprint from one air-conditioned building to another and somehow still break a sweat.

So, during these scorching, blazing, hot-hot-hot days of summer (have I made my point?), we've learned to get creative.

At the Craig house, summer survival usually means finding somewhere...anywhere...cool to escape the heat.

Now picture this...

An ocean view.

Cool mist rolling in off the water.

A gentle breeze blowing through your hair.

The sound of waves crashing along the shore.

Now that's my kind of summer.

I think I hear California calling my name.

And honestly...

Who needs a vacation more than the person who just got back from one?

Apparently...

Me. 

Comments

Clint & Janet said…
You can run away, you can hide, but eventually you must join the rest of us here. Get back here, we miss you. See you on the 14th!
Lorri said…
Janet, your right. I had to come back. It sure was nice hiding out for a little while though.
jackie said…
i am not gonna lie my summer has been wonderful and i feel for you!!! i miss you guys so much. i am missing teaching lately and have thought about you. you guys look great!

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

CALI TRIP