HOME...a good place to leave and return to

I’ve been gone awhile.

A very long while.

Vacationing, in Utah.

I love coming home almost as much as I love going on vacation. When I return, something inside awakens . I suddenly realize all the things that I love about my way of life at home.

It’s good to be reminded on occasion.

Coming home thoughts…
I love that first hug and kiss with my hubby after being apart for a while.
I love catching up with my hubby on the way home from the airport.
I love pulling onto our street and knowing I'm almost home.
I love seeing my house after being away for a while.
I love that my husband cleaned the house before I returned.
I love that everywhere I turned it seemed that my husband had little surprises for me.
I love unpacking my stuff and getting settled back into my routine.
I love that I have a bigger variety of clothes, shoes, and jewelry to choose from.
I love sleeping in my own bed again.
I love sleeping next to my husband again.
I love my big selection of kitchen tools that I didn’t even realize I had.
I love relaxing in the pool with the kids.
I love it all because it’s familiar!

I loved my vacation, too; don't get me wrong. (More on that) But there's something wonderful about home when you've been gone.

I'm feeling very appreciative of home and my little family today. I want to feel like this every day.

note to husband: Thanks for making home such a wonderful place to be!

Comments

kelli said…
Love this post! Im glad your home but sad your so far away...sure enjoyed you being in OUR HOME! Your family added to our family!

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.