photography gone wild

A trip to the local zoo is reason enough to bring the camera along. I was able to view the zoo through the lens of my camera for the first time.

There is something about not using your hands to push a stroller, change diapers, or prepare bottles, that makes a trip to the zoo much more inviting. I love that the children are older now and I get to follow them instead of push them along.

I thoroughly enjoyed the weather, the view, my children, and the company of my sister and her children on this little trip to the zoo and just wanted to share some of the photos I captured throughout the day.























The favorite activity of the day was challenging each others speed











This little dude just couldn't sit still and enjoy the ride.
Each time around was a different pose.

Comments

Kim said…
We're going to the zoo here in Seattle tomorrow and suddenly I don't think it's worth bringing my camera after seeing your pics!
Anonymous said…
LOL Love the pix. I'm thinking it would be more of a challenge to go on a Safari and get those great pix of the Animals and the kids. Loving the pix. Lorri your talent is amazing. Love ya all! xxx's from MO.
dustin and amy said…
Love, Love, Love the pictures! What a fun day.
candice said…
Wow...amazing pics. Of the kids & the animals. I love the one of the giraffe looking right into the camera. He's cute. :)

Looks like a super fun day.
CoCo said…
Wow! Great pics! Looks like you had a great time.
Andrea said…
WOW!!! Those are fantastic photos. The Zoo should pay you to do new website and printwork for them. I'd drive days to see animals like that. They look close enough to touch and happy to be there. I bow down again, in deference to your talents, and I love you for sharing so readily with the rest of us.
Anonymous said…
Lorri you do a amazing job!
What a awesome talent!
Sean W said…
Great eye Lori. I love the way you think for your shots.
Sean

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.