You Have a Secret Admirer

Dear Beautiful Lorri,

I am sorry for hacking into your blog. You don’t know me, but there are many things you should know from me. I am in love with you. I love the way you mother your children. I love the way you work. I love the way you look when you are tired and lay down to sleep. I love the way you look when you are sleeping. I love the way you look when you wake up in the mornings. I love the way you move through the house and know exactly what to do. I love the way you fulfill your responsibilities. I love the way your beauty on the inside far surpasses your exquisite gorgeousness on the outside. I love the person you have become. I love the way you push yourself to be a better everything. I love the way you friendship others. I love the way you shop and always keep your appearance in style. I love the way you serve anytime there is space for it. I love the way you notice a shy and lonely child where ever you are and say just the right thing to make them feel like their the only person in the world. I love the way you foster your relationship with the lord. I love the way you build me and you don’t even know it. I love how when I am in your presence, I feel like a king and I’m not. I love the way you treat people. I love the way you honor your womanhood. I love the way you see other people in a way that has them want to be better. I love the way that when I enter a room where you are, it’s like there is magic in there. I love the way you love. I love the way you look. I love the way you make me feel when I am with you and you don’t even know it. I love the way you are so present when I speak. I love the way you honor and support me in everything I do, even when it wasn't the best choice. I love your laugh. I love your smile. I love your body. I love who you are, how you are, and everything in between. I am in love with you. Loving you in secret--Your Admirer. (PS, there are a lot of "I's" in this. sorry for being so self centered)

Comments

Lorri said…
I'm guessing this is from Mr. B.T.C.???

Baby, that's not loving me in secret. That's more like loving me in public!

Wow, and it's not even Valentines Day.

I've fallen in love many times and it's always been with YOU!
kelli said…
Oh My Geeeez...Does life get better than that! BEAUTIFUL!!!
chrisy said…
My husband SUCKS!!! :)
kelli said…
Chrisy...Mine did too and I did something about it! lol
Anonymous said…
Oh Great! Now I'm going to have to step it up!!!!!!! Mmmmmm,

Roses are Red
Violets "R" Blue
Man i'm really trying
But it sounds like POO

Back to the drawing board! LOL

Luv Ya'll
Den
Anonymous said…
Sorry had to use Christina's
After looking at it published and with her pic, "WEIRD"
Kelly said…
That is so sweet Brandon! You do have a very kind, thoughtfull,Humble, sweet wife! Thanks for being such great friends! And thanks Lori for thinking of us and asking if we need help! I will let you know! And when this move is over, you can bring your boys over and Travis can help them with football drills!
CoCo said…
Wow! If this is an ordinary day, I can't wait to hear about your Valentine's Day :)
CoCo said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chrisy said…
Den, you are hilarious!!! By the way Troy, you really don't suck.... you did remember to put the toliet seat down this morning...I think I'll keep ya :) No really, I'm a lucky lady!!!!
candice said…
Amazing...I dont think he left much unsaid. I love the relationship you two have. I admire you both. So sweet.
Kari said…
Lorri, I was just blog hopping and thought I'd stop to admire your cute family. You guys are such a great family. What beautiful kids you have and what great parents you and Brandon are. We miss seeing you guys as often, but love having your sis in our ward. :)
Sonia said…
Wow. Brandon what beautiful words, but I have to agree that your wife is all that. Oh wait, I don't know about some of that personal stuff like waking up in the morning and etc. hehe. Lorri, you are amazing and you have been and are a wonderful friend. Love you girl. Sonia

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.