Happy Thanksgiving

The boys got up early and headed to the soccer field to play football with friends from the ward. I should have been home preparing food but ended up following the boys with my camera in hand. What a bonus that it rained throughout the night and left some nice mud puddles for both the BIG and LITTLE guys to play in. From the pictures you can tell that they had a blast! I left the boys to their fun and headed home where I met my Sister Kelli and began preparing for the FEAST. It wasn't long before the boys worked up an appetite and joined us.

After dinner the boys disappeared and it didn't take long before we found them down the street completely covered in mud AGAIN from riding their green machines through every mud pile they could find.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Thanksgiving guys! It looks like you all had a great time! We love you all!

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.