pointed, aimed and fired away

As we were getting in the car Saturday night from picking up my camera that had been sent off for repair, Brandon noticed a business card that he had picked up earlier that day (He had taken the boys to a gun shop). He turned to me and said "What would need to occur for you to want to get your own gun and learn to shoot." I looked at him and said "Oh, I already shoot baby!" and did what any good photographer would do... I pointed, aimed, and fired away. I even shot at moving targets and was pretty dead on. That's about as close as I'm ever gonna get to a firing device.








Comments

kelli said…
Wow Lor, I love these pics.
Kim said…
Hey Lori, I'm Kristen's sister. I had a question regarding your camera. Can you email me? kwade23@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Kim
Kristen said…
Looks like we need to take some more pictures soon!:) LOVE the pics!
Clint & Janet said…
Love the pics. You are really very good, you know that??
Anonymous said…
Beautiful pix. But what else should I expect from you. Only the best. Your family is just beautiful. Wish we could see you. Love you all!!
chros said…
I found your blog clicking through someone's favorite blog list. Your pics are amazing! I was wondering what kind of camera you use.

Kristy
Joplin1630@aol.com
(I'm signed in under my husband's blog name)
CoCo said…
Wow Lorri! I love the pics! WHat a beautiful family you have. You are blessed with so much! Love ya!
Anonymous said…
Love the pics! You do an amazing job!
Kelly said…
Wow Lori! You are awesome! I love the photos of the kiddles! Miss seeing you @ church! I think I will be coming soon with the baby! :)
Michelle said…
Wow Lorri Your Family is so gorgeous!!! Your pictures are amazing! Hope we will see you soon~ Love ya guys
Caty said…
What kind of camera do you own?? These are beautiful!
chrisy said…
Love your pictures. Brit is a doll...her and her new found pet :) Miss you guys!!

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.