Thanksgiving Turkey Bowl

Comments

Kelly said…
That was so Funny looking @ those pictures! It looked like we all were having fun! Best picture your wife got was when the guy went face first in the puddle when we started!-TS
dustin and amy said…
Dustin said I have to get a camera like your's, cause you were miles away and got great pictures. Yea, maybe he's convinced he needs to buy me one. Now I just have to do the research.
Here is my cousins website, on it it has all her info

http://chealamb.com/
Huish Family said…
good to see Brandon back to 100 percent. Looks like fun.
CoCo said…
Great photography! Nice action shots. I know you wetre lovin that. Looks like fun!!
Anonymous said…
Those are awesome pictures...I'm sure the guys were greatful you were there to capture the fun!

Curtis was jealous!
Kari said…
Those are great pictures. It looks like the happiest game of football ever:) Love to have a copy of some of those pictures. If you get around to it email them to Kari at scrapbookingmama@cox.net. Thanks. Justin

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.