pumpkin painting


Some of the kids’ fondest Halloween memories have come
from the time they’ve spent with Grandma Kelly. She puts
a lot of energy and excitement into her fun traditions of
pumpkin hunting, pumpkin painting, and Halloween crafts.
Her activities seem to bring the family closer and create
memories that the children will have forever.


The Boo Crew


Britley was finally pleased when she found a plump pumpkin

Wesley's work of art

Nathan's one eyed pumpkin

(Breeley and her bestfriend Abbey)

At what point did the painting of pumpkins turn into such a "cute" event?

Comments

leah said…
cool pumpkins
love
-leah
Keller Clan Mom said…
Lorri, Your kids are so beautiful & so are your pictures! It looks like you guys are had a great time! I'm still trying to find time to spruce up my blog, but I've been trying to get ready for my grandma to come and stay with us for the winter. Hope you are enjoying fall break! We are. Aimee
Kelly said…
Your kids are so LUCKY to have a grandma that lives in AZ. I love the Pumpkins, and the pics you took!
Castle Family said…
Hi!! I just found your blog! You have such a sweet family! And cute pumpkins, by the way :) You're a great photographer too!
dustin and amy said…
What a fun activity, I'm always looking for something for my kids to get into the spirit of the holidays. My favorite time of year! Great pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.