Valentine

Mr. B.T.C.
I could go out and buy you a gift
but I like the way Valentine's Day originated.

Through a letter,
To a Valentine.

So...
I just wanted you to know that
I love so many things about you.

I love how your blue eyes look straight into mine when we talk.
I love that, daily, we add to what we started with.

I love bonding over problem solving.
I love working together.

I love the sharing.
I love the negotiating.

I love seeing you in each of our children.
I love the way you father.

I love your passion for life.
I love your desire to help others.

I love the way you cherish me.
I love your integrity.

I love that when I met YOU
The world turned colors.

The test of our relationship has been in the work.

We started out as TWO partners
and through the work we've become ONE.

I've loved the process.
I love you.

To my VALENTINE.
Love, peeegeee



Comments

My sweet love, you are so kind in so many ways. I love the way we work together and I especially love how you inspire me to be a better man. Our 17 years together have been such an extraordinary experience and so rewarding for me. When I watch you mother, I am in awe! I am convinced that there has never been a mother on the earth. You are the best I have ever seen. Thank you for being so brilliant, sexy, beautiful, loving, gospel centered, fun, and for being the best wife a man could ever wish for. I love you! I love you! I love YOU! -btc
Attika N Mymma said…
sweet ur blog, I like it

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.