garden beauties

About two years ago I stumbled my way through planting an outdoor garden. Through the process I learned something about myself that I didn't know. I l-o-v-e gardening!

Because it's such a pleasure to eat fresh salad I've decided, for the very first time (with the help of my sister) to set up my own salad garden.

So here we go... I think it's coming along quite nicely and this makes me giddy! My son however, after gazing over the garden muttered, " Of all the different things you've planted nothing in there looks good."

I beg to differ. Let's just say this poor child is a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y missing out. As for the rest of the family, we're hoping that these garden beauties can hold their own over the next couple of months.

Comments

Whitny said…
Jealous. We moved away from our garden. I loved it. I would just go out there everyday and look at it. Your sweet little plants are so beautiful. Oh and the images are pretty too.

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.