extra special lunch

I'm leaving town today so I wanted to make something extra special for the girls' lunch so they would know how much their momma loves them.
I made Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies because it's a favorite.
I've included the recipe for those of you who want to make that extra special someone a treat.

2 1/4 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 c. butter
1/4 c. margarine (I use...I can't believe its not butter)
3/4 c. white sugar
3/4 c. dark brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
1 c. heath bits
1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 c. white chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375. In mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.

Combine brown sugar, white sugar, butter, margarine, and vanilla until well mixed. Add in eggs. Slowly add in flour mixture until combined. Add chocolate and white chips and then mix in toffee bits. Drop dough onto cookie sheet. Bake for 10 min.

Cool on cooling rack. Makes 2 1/2 dozen cookies.

Enjoy!

Comments

chrisy said…
Yummy!!! Ur such a good mama!!

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.