slithering friends

We spent some time at the Marriott's Desert Ridge over Labor Day weekend. The snake and reptile exhibit was a hit for the kids. As you can see.. our little Dawson wasn't intimidated by the the size or looks of these reptiles. The girls even warmed up to the critters.

I didn't share their enthusiasm!

Especially when one of the little creepy crawlers reached out its enormously long slithering tongue and touched my leg while I was busy snapping photos.

I realize there are reptile lovers out there but clearly I'm not one of 'em!

Comments

jackie said…
hey lady, i sure miss your family.... hope all is well. if we have to move back for a job when jon graduates in may i will have to come by and see ya!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.