Bedtime Ritual

You can always count on giggles, squeals, squirms, and plenty of laughter when Mr. B.T.C. is tucking the girls in for the night.

Apparently, “tucking in” at our house involves a few tickles, being tossed over Daddy’s shoulder, and eventually...somehow...ending up under the covers.

I’m not sure how much settling down actually happens during Daddy’s bedtime ritual.

But judging by those smiles, I’m pretty sure the girls wouldn’t have it any other way.

I love this man. I treasure watching him BE a daddy. Maybe that’s why I find myself reaching for my camera during ordinary moments like this. I want to capture them so I never forget.

The squeals. The laughter. The way they look at their daddy.

Something tells me our favorite giggle-maker will keep those giggles coming for years to come. 

Comments

Where did you get that bed...I Love it!!

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

CALI TRIP