Nature's beauty

Watching my garden go from this...

to this...


has been a delight to the eye. Well... mine anyway.

It really has been a rewarding experience for me and all of my little garden helpers. It all started as I partnered with my gardening sister and listened as she taught me a thing or two. I began this process with this burst of enthusiasm and have pretty much stayed that way.


I've learned that I love gardening. I love taking a little time in the early morning hours to soak up a little peace and serenity as I smell the many different things growing in the soil .

I guess I can say... I’m a gardener. Okay, that may be a bit overstated. Okay, maybe a lot overstated with this being my first year and all, but hey, look what the harvest has brought.




A feW things my garden experience has taught me...

*You got to get a little dirty before you get any results.

*Buy garden gloves (the dirty fingernails, green skin and pokes from tiny little thorns... irritate me)

*I will NEVER take a plant for granted!

*You have to give in order to receive

and the best thing I've learned....GARDEN FRESH IS DEEELISH!

Comments

Whitny said…
I totally agree. We started a garden this year too. It has been so much fun. Very satisfying. Everything looks so beautiful from your garden. Love the pics.
Clint & Janet said…
Beautiful, beautiful!!!!
Lori said…
Gorgeous!! .... and it still looks so green! Ours isn't quite that green anymore but we are getting some great tomatoes. You ARE a FABULOUS gardener, Lorri!

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.