Christmas in Utah

Our Vacation spot in
Midway, Utah


You know how after vacationing you just can't wait to get back to your own home?

We'll that certainly isn't the case for us. We are right smack in the middle of this vacation and enjoying every minute. Our ten days of bliss has included...


Collecting Icicles




PLAYING IN THE SNOW








SLEDDING




EATING SNOW



RELAXING BY THE FIRE



SKIING





This little one is crying because her skies were taken away from her and she wasn't quite ready to be done. No worries though, her Daddy came to the rescue and gave her a ride on the snowboard to the gondola.

It's a hard lesson but sometimes we have to realize that all good things must come to an end and we gotta get back to real life.

Comments

Castle Family said…
Merry Christmas! It looks like you're having a blast! We had a little snow in California, but it's all melted now. Love all your pics :)
Huish Family said…
Wow, it looks like you are having an amazing time up there. It looks so beautiful. I am so happy for you guys to enjoy it!Save some snow for me, I don't get to go up there until February!
Kelly said…
Wow! I am so JEALOUS!! Hope you had a merry christmas!!
It looks like so much fun. Great photo shots.
Lori said…
What a great place! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I love your gorgeous pictures, Lorri! What kind of camera do you have? I need to take lessons from you.
Looks like the trip has been great!Great pictures! We are missing out. The scenery is beautiful along with your family.Great memories!
Lori, pix are awsome. Great job. Glad you are all having fun. That's what it's about. We have had a great time in California with family. Lot's of fun and visiting. Look forward to seeing you after you get home.
Sean
That is where you are!!! I was trying to take you some cookies since I couldnt make it to visit teach with Julie!! But thats ok it looks like you guys are having the time of your life!!!
Sonia said…
Girl, I love your pics. Absolutely gorgeous. You look like you had an amazing time playing in the snow. I have to say I was a bit jealous. I am sorry I was not able to attend the seminar Brandon had. My sis got married that Friday and we were in Joseph City for their second reception on Saturday. I really wish I could have been there. I would have loved to have heard it and seen you and Kelli. We need to get together and play now that everything is winding down. I hope you had a Merry Christmas. Love you.
chrisy said…
Love the picture of you guys relaxing by the fire. Hey, I checked out those two blogs you told me to....how entertaining, I had so much fun reading through them. Thanks for sharing :)
Clint & Janet said…
Awesome photos of your beautiful family!! And perfect documentation of a wonderful time!

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.