My little dancing beauties









Jazz class
Reindeer Dance
December '08




Comments

Anonymous said…
How cute are they! Love them wish I could hug them, please do it for me. Love you all. By the way Lorri, I have blog I visit a lot of a photographer/mom and she has some amazing pix to look at you might get some ideas. Love ya. here is the blog address. http://andrealburns.blogspot.com/
Kelly said…
Such Cute litte dancers! I love all the photos you take! They eyes just pop!! You are very talented! I hope you are all ready for the Holidays! We wish you and your fam a merry Christmas! -Kelly
dustin and amy said…
What sweethearts! How fun that they get to do things with their cousin. I love that my kiddos have their cousins close. Where do they take dance? Kenley's thinking about starting up again.
Anonymous said…
Love their personalities that shine through in the pics!
Anonymous said…
Lorri...great pics!! Your children are beautiful! I am so very flattered to be in your "exploring" links!! ;) Thanks so much! Melissa Andries ;)

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.