KANSAS CITY HAPPENINGS

It was so nice seeing family while visiting Kansas City this past week!  While I was there I also spent time with friends from the past.

FRIENDS:

I had a great time meeting up with with my sister and Danni Boatwright.  Before Danni became well known as the winner (season 11) of the Reality TV show SURVIVOR we were childhood school buddies.  I'm so proud of who she is and the contributions she has made to the world.  It was fun meeting for lunch and catching up on each other's lives.


A NOTE FROM BRIT:

I reached into my luggage to retrieve something when I noticed a little white piece of paper.  I smiled big and felt loved while reading my little note.
 I laughed out loud while reading the inside.
As I handed the paper to Mr. B.T.C. I said, "How could I ever say NO to that?"

When I talked to her on the phone I replied with a big "YES!"

She had a fun "girls day" when I returned home.


 FROM BRENDEN:

The other note I received was slipped under the door of the guest room I was staying in while in KC. As I read it, tears welled up in my eyes as I realized it was from my nephew who had already left for school.  Oh, how I miss my nieces and nephews who live so far from Arizona!


 Here is a picture of this nephew of mine with his momma.

and his darling little sisters



NEW ARRIVAL:

I couldn't leave Kansas City without photographing the newest member of our family, my niece Kinzlee.  Rocking this precious little bundle was the best part of my trip home.
Kinzlee(5 weeks)



My brother Adam and his adorable little family.

Kinzlee was well taken care of. My sisters and I were right there waiting our turn to give her plenty of love and attention.

Thank you sis for hosting this trip. It was great to see each of you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.