A LIFE CELEBRATED

Mr. B.T.C. and I recently flew to Kansas City. We were just there a few weeks ago but this time it was under different circumstances. We were there to support my father, who's sister(Debbie- age 56) died of a stroke suddenly and unexpectedly.

I've never seen a photograph of my Dad with his siblings so I huddled them together to capture this special moment.

Debra was born April 4, 1956 in Pottstown, PA to John Edward and Helen Brady. She grew up in KC, KS and later moved to Gardner where she attended Gardner High School.  She worked at Sprint for 18 years and most recently worked for the Kansas City School District.
She was preceded in death by her parents.  Debra is survived by her daughter April(Chris) Richards of Spring Hill, KS; her seven siblings, Patricia Wheat of KC, KS, Gary(Deina)Brady of Sparta, MO, Denni(Connie) Brady of Springfield, MO, Donna(David) McCarthy of Pomona, KS, Eric Brady of PO, KS, Lonna (Rick) Mitchell of Branson, MO, Randy Brady of OP,KS and many nieces and nephews.


Mr. B.T.C. was able to capture a photograph of me with my parents and siblings. As we grow older and start families of our own I've realized how hard it is to get everyone together in the same place to capture a family photo. We were all here except one brother who was unable to attend the funeral. We missed you Dennis!

We also got a photograph of cousins. I think it has been nearly 20 years since I've seen them.

My cousin April(front center) is pregnant with twins. She did an amazing job putting the services together.  She created more of a celebratory mood in honor of her mother's life. It was nice seeing and visiting with Aunts, Uncles, cousins and friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.