I just wanted to let you know about an amazing film I've gone to see three times(Its that good!) called The People vs. The State of Illusion.

It's a wonderful documentary about stress, the mind, our perception and how they impact us.  For all of you locals its ONLY playing at Harkins Camel View.  For the rest of you out there I would definitely find out when this film will be coming to your home town.

Mr. B.T.C and I took our kids last Monday night to see it and we were shocked at how much they loved it(Nathan even went to see it a second time and Wesley is begging to go back).  My kids literally look at life differently after watching this.  They (all the sudden)value their education and their ability to move through the world in a more positive way.  I love inspiring movies and this is definitely one of those.

You might also want to know that it was only supposed to being showing through September 17th but has extended because of the overwhelming response.  I believe it is now playing through September 29th!

Watch this little segment to see if it would interest you...


*Austin Vickers will be at the theatre September 22nd (Friday)after the 7pm showing for a Q&A.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE uplifting FILMS and that is why I'm spreading the word.  If you go see it I know you'll be glad you did and I bet you'll even go again with a friend.

Comments

CoCo said…
Great photos!!!
CoCo said…
I have checked, no showings near Kansas City. I have also searched to see when released on video...no luck there either...bummer!!!

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.