GOOD DAY

I love days like today. After dinner the kids decided to clean the kitchen for us. We happily accepted their offer and decided to use our free time to take a much needed nap. We felt rested and rejuvenated.

My kids rock!

Mr. B.T.C. decided to repay each of them. He set up the massage table and gave each of them a massage.
He's such a good Daddy! He multiplied their age by two and that's how many minutes each of them got on the massage table. They loved it!

I, on the other hand was in the kitchen. I was in the mood to bake. I volunteered to make homemade bread for girls camp this year. Britley, Breeley and Dawson were right by my side helping me every step of the way. Each of them shaped their own loaf. They've become quite the little bread makers!
After the bread was completed we decided we were in the mood for some homemade chocolate chip cookies. They were so good!
My sister gave me the recipe. She's quite the baker and I'm never disappointed when she shares her recipes.

I'll be nice and share the recipe for those of you who might want to whip up some delicious chocolate chip cookies.

2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups (12-oz pkg.) chocolate chips
1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Bake 375 for 8 minutes.
That's it. Simple. Delish.
Enjoy!

Comments

Kelly said…
Your Bread is the BEST! If only I had a bausch and a wheat grinder! And the cookies look yummy too.

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.