My Valentine

When we curl up together on the couch, I want to watch a movie.

He wants to watch UFC.

I love taking pictures of him.
He hates having his picture taken.

I eat vegetables.
He doesn't.

I watch movies.
He sleeps through them.

He's a saver.
I'm a spender.

He drives too fast.
I drive too slow.

I love a home-cooked meal.
He'd rather eat out.

I love shopping for clothes.
He DOESN'T.

I love music.
He tolerates it.

He loves going to the spa for a massage.
Me? If I don't know you, please don't touch me.

I love shoes.
He only NEEDS one pair.

I love a bubble bath.
He loves a shower.

I love to read.
Books put him right to sleep.

He's a thrill seeker.
I avoid anything involving fear.

He's an early riser.
I prefer to sleep in.

He loves a foot rub.
I'm way too ticklish.

We are different in so many little ways.

And somehow, it works.

Actually, I think that's part of why it works.

He brings things into my life I probably wouldn't choose on my own, and I do the same for him. Somewhere between UFC and chick flicks, saving and spending, speeding up and slowing down, we've created a life that fits us both.

Yep...

I attracted the perfect man for me.

It's a lifetime filled with absolute rightness.

Happy Valentine's Day to my favorite opposite. ❤️

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is so funny.
Huish Family said…
They say opposites attract, right? Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day!
Kelly said…
Love that picture of you guys!! You make the perfect couple! :)
Tracey said…
You are a crack up... that was really cute.
Bionic Man said…
Hilarious!!! A match made in heaven...:)
dustin and amy said…
Cute pic! Sounds a lot like Dustin and I!
Lori said…
Loved this post, Lorri! What a great couple you make! ;-)
kelli said…
Isn't that the way it works out! You guys are my favorite couple to just take a back seat and WATCH...what an example.

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

CALI TRIP