Thanks, children, and hubby for all your help

After spending several hours past midnight in a nearby ER room, suffering from a UTI AGAIN and feeling pain that was so awful I can only describe it as “bone-chilling” I was extremely uncomfortable and exhausted.

When I returned home I took a dose of medication and tried to get some sleep, despite the constant trips to the bathroom, and what seemed to be hours of nausea.

By morning, word had quickly spread that MOM WASN'T FEELING WELL and my darling troops went right to work. What a surprise when I walked out of my bedroom to find that…

My oldest son Nathan had made pancakes for the family

The girls were in the middle of washing the breakfast dishes

Wesley had already folded all the laundry

And my wonderful husband had just returned from getting my prescriptions filled.

After a full day of my family serving me, I feel so taken care of and so loved that I believe my heart has tripled in size. How lucky I am to have 6 special someone’s in my life.

So a BIG thank you to such a wonderful husband and the best 5 children any mother could ask for.

Comments

Julie said…
I am so sorry that you were feeling that bad....I know how that is.....It is so terrible!!! Let me know if there is anything thing I can do to help you...Weren't we just talking about this...you werent kidding about getting them ALL the time...Get feeling better!!!
Castle Family said…
Awww, that tugs at the heart strings :) I just had my first UTI a few months ago....I feel your pain!! Get better soon!
chrisy said…
Dang Lor I hate hearing you were in so much pain, but I'm glad to know you are well taken care of. Feel better soon. Love ya!
So, sorry! lots of pain with that. We were wondering where your family was today, we missed you. Hope the medication is easing the pain. You have a great family! Let me know if you need help...Please...let me know. Hope you get better fast.
kelli said…
I 2nd that...you do have a wonderful family! I'm here to help in ANY way, ALWAYS! Love you and sorry for having to go through this on a regular basis!
Anonymous said…
Glad your out of the ER and at home! I'm so grateful you have your wonderful family to keep things up when your down, but you know it takes a great Mother to teach her kids and hubby to take care of her when she needs it. Love you!
candice said…
So sorry you had to go through that AGAIN Lorri!! That is terrible.

You are lucky to have such a wonderful family, and helpful kids. :) So sweet.

Let me know if I can help in ANY way!! Hope you feel better.
Kelly said…
Hope you are doing better!! Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do for you! :)
Ali said…
What a wonderful family you have. I am a mum to 8 so I know how important rest can be.
I hope you are feeling better soon. Take care.x

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.