WESLEY TURNS 17

Well, my boys are growing up on me.  This one turned s-e-v-e-n-t-e-en!!!


He's been an easy one to raise.  No, really I'm not just saying that.  He has been such a delight from the moment I brought him home from the hospital.  What makes him so delightful?  Just to name a few...

- He's calm and collected...ALWAYS!

- He athletic.  You should see this boy ride his dirt bike, snow board, play soccer or flag football. Not just any flag football team, but the kind of flag football for adults.  Yes, he plays on Mr. B.T.C's Saturday morning team.

- He's smart.  His report card always puts a smile on my face.

- His family adores him.  ALL of US!  You know how you have some members of your family that at one time or another can't quite seem to get along with someone at some point or another (yes, I have some of those running around my house).  Well, not this one.  He's the peacemaker that EVERYONE loves to be around.  This is because when you are in his presence he will build you up. Whoever you are.

- He keeps an immaculate room.  He likes things orderly and tidy.

These are just a few things that make him one of the most incredible people on the planet.

Happy 17th Wesley!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.