FEBRUARY HAPPENINGS

SWEET LITTLE NOTE...

I went around the house collecting dirty clothes from each of the kids' bedrooms.  When I walked into Nathan's room I saw this on his bed. It warms my heart to know that his little sister adores him.



MORP...

Nathan got asked to MORP(50's theme) by this cute girl.  Once Nathan unscrambled the letters and figured out who was asking him to the dance I explained that about 11 years prior this very girl used to carpool to kindergarten with us.   Of course he didn't remember but I continued to explain that I had the early morning route.  Kendall had a bit of kindergarten anxiety and cried almost every morning when it was time to be separated from her mother.  I told him that he used to hold her hand and walk her to class for the first few weeks of school until she become comfortable with her new surroundings.  







BRITLEY DRAWS A SELF PORTRAIT...

I think she nailed it!



DAWSON'S ART...
Dawson draws a city.




A NOTE FROM BREE...
When Mr. B.T.C. and I returned from our Friday night date we found this on our pillow.  Before we left Mr. B.T.C. gave each of the kids clear instructions NOT to bother their older brother Nathan.  Nathan was hosting a group date at the house.  Apparently Breeley was DISobedient to the instructions as her and her friend kept sneaking into the living room holding signs up behind the couch that read... HOLD HER HAND NATHAN!  

OH BOY! You can imagine Nathan's frustration.  He took it all pretty well but I think Breeley was feeling a little regret.


BAND PERFORMANCE...
Our little Bree has found her passion.  She loves playing the flute!  Her elementary school performance sounded wonderful!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.