TURNING ONE


I traveled to Missouri this weekend for a very special occasion. 
 My niece turned ONE and I didn't want to miss her PARTY!
Oh man, I can't take it!  She's so cute! I n-e-e-e-d her to live by me!
She was more interested in the card than in the wrapped gift.
Mama helping her open the BIG ones.
Daddy(my brother) trying to get her to look at the airplane.
She wasn't interested in anything else after she 
opened the chunky, little, squishy animals.
Uncle Will and Aunt Kelli also traveled to be at the party.


Katie's Mama
My Mom and Dad.
There's that card again.  She loved it.


Now the fun starts.
This is my brother.  I remember helping my mom take care of him when he was just a baby.  Man how time flies! Now he's got a little one of his own.  I'm so proud of the man he's become and the terrific father that he is. Matt... I love you!

What a great party! Thanks for the memories. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.