SCHOOL DAY PIC






What do you and your kids do on school picture day? We get all dolled up around here but not for the school photos (they lack personality). I take my OWN.

I let my kids wear whatever they want and choose their desired pose.  Brit wasn't too thrilled! No surprise, she takes after her daddy!

However, Breeley loves to be photographed and it shows.

Dawson had some big changes recently! We learned that he needed glasses.  I noticed him sitting way to close to the television set and squinting while playing video games.  I scheduled an appointment and sure enough the poor kid could barely see.  When the eye dr. put contacts in for the first time, this kid was spinning in circles and squealing with amazement at how different and detailed the world around him looked. I felt horrible for not realizing this sooner.  I'm ignorant when it comes to glasses!  No one in my family ever had them.  This has been a new and joyful experience.

Wesley is a freshman in high school this year.  He thinks high school is much easier than Jr. High. This kid does well in school and doesn't have to put much effort into it.  

As for Nathan, Well, he hasn't slowed down long enough for me to snap a picture.  Hopefully I can add him to the photo gallery soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.