SPRING BREAK 2014



 
                                             Spring Break 2014 from Lorri Craig on Vimeo.


I love Spring Break. It's a nice time for the kids to take a break from the books and flock to the sand, sun and fun.

One of our favorite places to stay while visiting Mission Beach is the Pacific Terrace.  It overlooks the beach and is only minutes from the old town shops and amazing restaurants.


















I was so thrilled when I found out my sister (Chrisy) and her two children (Hayley and Reilly) would be joining us.  They are a ball of energy and SO MUCH FUN!


 Hayley




Sister love.





Seriously?! I can't believe Mr. B.T.C let me in on the fun.  It made for some good laughs!



One of Britley's idols is her Aunt Chrisy.  I'm so happy my sister was able to join us.




  We are a close little band of characters who are different in so many ways yet have so much in common. Some of our most memorable moments have come from times like this which include relaxing on the beach, story telling (about old times), fun, games, laughter and good food. 

When I look at my life, the happiest moments are when family are present. Thank you family for the remarkable clan that you are and thank you Mr. B.T.C for yet another cozy, delightful and splendid  vacation!














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.