CHRISTMAS 2013

Once again we packed our bags and set out for our wintery wonderland in Midway, Utah.  Our Christmas this year was similar to last year.  We had one minor difference.  We decided not to exchange gifts at all this year.  It was a group decision and was done in exchange for a good cause. The exchange brought feelings of joy that will last a lifetime.

My kids' generosity makes my heart swell with joy! 

We skied away our Christmas day at the Canyons Ski Resort in Park City, Utah and captured some marvelous memories in the process…



I'm wearing the smile this amazing family continues to give me.
Dawson, Bree and Brit traded in their skies this year for snowboards.  They picked it up right away and loved every second of it.  I guess I'm the only one left on skies.  Maybe next year I'll give the board a try?! Just typing that scares me to death. 


Mr. B.T.C is an amazing teacher!















Thank you Mr. B.T.C for the sweet memories that stay with us forever!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.