VISITING FAMILY

Mr. B.T.C and I booked a last minute flight to Springfield, Missouri to visit family.  I heard that my sister Chrisy was flying in from Vegas for the weekend so I decided if she was going, Well, so was I!  It was a great decision because it sure was good to see my family.  It's been awhile!
Starting from the left my brother Adam, sister Colleen, Mom, Dad my sister Chrisy, Me and my brother Matthew. We are missing two of my siblings...Kelli (my twin sister and my brother Dennis).

Sisters.

Dad and brothers.

Mr. B.T.C ( Hubby )and Bill (Colleen's husband)join in.

Mom and the girls huddled by the fire trying to get warm.

Sis Colleen and her husband Bill

Me and Mr. B.T.C.

Dad and daughters.




Chrisy(far left) with sister-n-laws

I love this photo because Chrisy(my youngest sister) usually ONLY eats healthy food and I caught her red handed eating Smores. 

Brothers Matt and Adam.

Michelle(sister-n-law) and daughter Addy.

Matthew and Dad roasting hotdogs for everyone.

Sis Colleen with her family.

Brother Adam with his family.  Michelle was a real sport to join us outdoors in the freezing weather considering that in less than 24 hours she would be in the hospital delivering their third child.  


Brother Matthew with his family.

The kids enjoying the petting zoo.


Matt and daughter Brooklyn.

This is my brother Dennis(far left) and my brother Matt(far right) and a few of my nephews.


More pics with my siblings.

with (brother) Matt.

My brother Dennis and Sister Chrisy.
with (brother) Dennis

Cute sister-n-law with her sweet daughter

Aunt Chrisy is a blast to play with.



Nephews (Dennis's sons)

the cousins getting reacquainted.

breakfast with the Brady's.

This is my brother Adam with his son Gavin.

What fun it was to  watch one of Gavin's basketball games.  

He was the superstar!

This is Gavin's sister Addy.  We also got to watch her cheer!


Cutest kid ever!





He was given a treat after all that hard work!
The crowd went wild cheering for Gavin.
Good times!  Thank you for the memories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.