COOKIES FOR SANTA


My Santa baby has been real good to me this year, so I baked him up something real nice.

ok, so maybe I made a little chocolate something for me too.

Thanks to my little bakers we were able to whip this up in no time.

SNICKERDOODLES 

1/2 c. butter
1 cup sugar
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. cream of tartar
1 egg
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
2 Tbls. sugar
1 tsp. ground cinnamon

1. In mixing bowl beat the butter with an electric mixer for 30 seconds.  Add the 1 cup of sugar, baking soda, and cream of tartar.  Beat till combined, scraping sides of bowl.  Beat in the egg and vanilla till combined.  Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer.  Stir in remaining flour.  Cover and chill 1 hour.

2.  Combine the 2 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon.  Shape dough into 1-inch balls.  Roll balls in sugar-cinnamon mixture to coat.  Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.  Bake in a 375 oven for 10 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack and let cool.  Makes about 36 cookies.

Enjoy~ 
* Recipe from Better Homes and Gardens cookbook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.