BACK TO SCHOOL






It was a bitter sweet morning for me on the first day of school.  I was excited for the kids to start a new year but not thrilled about the rigid schedule that comes with school being back in session.  Here we are though so we we'll just have to make the best of it.

The two older boys insisted on getting to school by themselves (long boarding).  I think I can get used to this idea!

Brandon and I loaded up the rest of the gang and headed off to school.  When we arrived, Dawson looked at the camera round my neck and made some comment about how he needed to rush off before he would be late.  I knew that he wouldn't be late because we were early. The truth was he would probably be completely embarrassed to be seen in public at school with his photographing mother so I just let that comment slide. I resisted my mothering urge to scoop him up and plant a big kiss on his cheek I simply said, "Have a good day!" He rushed off with that and I didn't see him again until after school.

The girls however wanted their daddy right by their side.   I love the photograph of Britley hugging her dad one last time as her class was lining up.

Comments

CoCo said…
I cannot even tell you how awesome this is Lorri! You're best yet in my opinion! You are a rock star!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

BACK TO SCHOOL 2012.