Way to Rock the Stage!


The girls sure enjoyed their jazz class this year, and I loved watching them do their thing on stage.

Unfortunately, their mother forgot to show up on picture day.

Yep.

Completely forgot.

I really need to start sticking those little yellow Post-it notes directly to my forehead.

No joke.

So, because I missed picture day, I pulled out the ol' camera and took a few pictures of my own.

Sorry, girls, that I don't have the official group photo tucked away with this memory. Hopefully I'll do better next year.

But looking at these pictures, I don't think we're missing much.

Those sparkly purple costumes.

Those sweet little faces.

And two girls who were pretty happy to be up on that stage doing something they loved.

Way to rock the stage this year, girls!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

CALI TRIP