My Camera - A Mirror With Memory

Someone once said that a camera is a mirror with a memory.

I think that's why I love photography so much.

Photographs have a remarkable way of preserving more than just a face. They capture a feeling, a personality, a fleeting expression that lasts only a second but can be treasured for a lifetime.

One moment it's a thoughtful gaze.

The next, an infectious laugh.

A mischievous grin.

A slight frown.

A wrinkled little nose.

Or even a rolled tongue just because childhood is meant to be fun.

These close-up photographs of Breeley, Britley, and my niece, Emmie, remind me that some of the most beautiful portraits are the ones that reveal who a person truly is.

I love that photography records the feelings written across the human face: the joy, the wonder, the curiosity, the mischief, and the innocence that words could never fully describe.

Expressions change in an instant.

Photographs allow us to keep them forever.













Comments

candice said…
You are amazing!!!
kelli said…
I love looking at your pics Lor!!!
Katie Brady said…
The girls look so beautiful. Great pics Lorri! Miss you lots!
CoCo said…
Holy Moly Lorri! Terrific work. Checked on flights for spring break...too expensive. I'm gonna try for 1st week of summer break. My heart aches to be there and spend time with you, this blogging is making me long for you all that much more. I'm coming soon!!!!
&D designs said…
Lori - you are such a good photographer! Love it!
Anonymous said…
your photos just keep getting better and better. What a awesome talent!

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

CALI TRIP