1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15
Happy 15th Anniversary, B.T.C.!
Without further delay... let me fill you in on our anniversary getaway.
We flew to California on Thursday afternoon, checked into our room, stepped out onto the balcony... and this was our view.
There is something about the ocean that speaks peace to my soul. It has a way of slowing life down and reminding me to simply breathe.
Honestly...
I could have stayed F O R E V E R.
We decided to splurge a little and spend an afternoon being pampered at the Montage Resort Spa. It was a wonderful reminder that every now and then it's okay to slow down and take care of yourself.
We spent time relaxing by the pool, soaking in the beautiful surroundings, and enjoying every minute of being together.
But my favorite part?
The colors, the sound of the waves, the cool evening breeze...
It was breathtaking.
What a perfect way to celebrate fifteen wonderful years together.
Just when I thought our anniversary couldn't get any better...
We came home, and Brandon surprised me with another little getaway.
(That's a story for another post.)
Fifteen years...
And I still have a crush on him.
Happy Anniversary, Baby.
Thank you for fifteen amazing years, countless memories, endless laughter, and a life I wouldn't trade for anything.
Here's to many, many more adventures together.
Comments